My blog has moved! Redirecting…
You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.sixhours.net and update your bookmarks.
Monday, May 7, 2007
Now, the big question is - what do I do with them? I'm not so adept at finding appropriate opportunities to pass out promotional materials without sounding too salesy. I hate being salesy. I need to brainstorm on this one.
Where/how do you hand out your business cards?
On an unrelated topic, the S.O. finally joined the 21st century and bought a new digital camera. It's tiny and cute and makes my digital SLR look sad and outdated. I see it as extra motivation for me to take more photos and sell more prints so I can upgrade my current equipment!

Contact
contact form
caroline@sixhours.net
RSS/Atom
news
portfolio
blog
Labels
Previous Posts
- an introduction
- squee, and so forth.
- it's not all about me (me, me, me!)
- shameless self-promotion
- introductions are for sissies
- items of disinterest
- shopcasting my life away
- alphabet soup
- the etsy obsession
All images © 2007 Caroline Moore.