My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.sixhours.net and update your bookmarks.

shopcasting my life away
Monday, April 16, 2007

Since being introduced to etsy, I've also started hanging out some new shopping/social networking sites. I've never been much of a "real life" shopper... crowded shopping centers are not my thing. But online shopping? I can totally dig that. And, with help from stylehive.com and thisnext.com, it's easier to find diamonds in the rough.

See more of my Etsy's Best list at ThisNext.

Labels:




<< Home
Sixhours.net Logo


Contact
contact form
caroline@sixhours.net

RSS icon RSS/Atom
news
portfolio
blog

Labels
Previous Posts

Sixhours at Dawanda
Sixhours at eCrater
Sixhours at TalentDatabase
Sixhours on IndiePublic
Sixhours on ThisNext
Add to Technorati Favorites
StumbleUpon
Check out my lens
Sixhours on Trunkt
COLOURLovers | Fight for love in the color revolution

I'm listed at Indie Collective


All images © 2007 Caroline Moore.