My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.sixhours.net and update your bookmarks.

alphabet soup
Monday, April 2, 2007

I spent most of the weekend working on this: A digitally illustrated alphabet poster. I may not have leet illustration skills, but I can draw cartoons well enough (my specialty used to be cartoon chickens - fear the talent) and I thought it might be fun to do a version of the ABC's and print it as a poster. It may not be a work of Art with a capital A, but I think it's cute.

All this stems from the fact that I've been thinking I should try a creative pastime that doesn't involve so much waiting... one of the pitfalls of having somewhat elaborate and wacky photographic ideas is that they often require a good deal of preparation and planning before I see results, sometimes so much that I lose interest in the idea before I've had a chance to pick up the camera. Let no one accuse me of having a long attention span. Digital illustration is something I can play with in the in-between, thereby satisfying my need to create on a more flexible basis. I may even have to take a drawing class soon, and see if my hand-eye coordination is really as bad as I think!

And yes, I put it up at etsy.

Labels: , ,




<< Home
Sixhours.net Logo


Contact
contact form
caroline@sixhours.net

RSS icon RSS/Atom
news
portfolio
blog

Labels
Previous Posts

Sixhours at Dawanda
Sixhours at eCrater
Sixhours at TalentDatabase
Sixhours on IndiePublic
Sixhours on ThisNext
Add to Technorati Favorites
StumbleUpon
Check out my lens
Sixhours on Trunkt
COLOURLovers | Fight for love in the color revolution

I'm listed at Indie Collective


All images © 2007 Caroline Moore.