My blog has moved! Redirecting…
You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.sixhours.net and update your bookmarks.
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Once in a while, people publish my stuff, and that feels nice.
You can find my photos in the latest editions of:
Milk Bar Magazine
F-Stop Magazine
My Etsy shop has also been highlighted in the latest issue of Designer Scoop, by Smitherman and Barnwell.
I've also submitted a photo to JPG Magazine, and you can vote for it if you like. Please? I cannot promise sexual favors, but you will have my gratitude, which is worth millions in the respective currencies of yet-to-be-discovered foreign lands, I'm sure.
The theme is Dreamscapes, and the photo in question is this:

Labels: etsy, photography, self

Contact
contact form
caroline@sixhours.net
RSS/Atom
news
portfolio
blog
Labels
Previous Posts
- introductions are for sissies
- items of disinterest
- shopcasting my life away
- alphabet soup
- the etsy obsession
All images © 2007 Caroline Moore.