My blog has moved! Redirecting…
You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.sixhours.net and update your bookmarks.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
That's right, folks. Last year I hailed NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) because it provided me with ample daily reading from some of my favorite bloggers.This year, I'm taking the challenge. I'm going to blog every single day for the entire month of November. If you don't hear from me by the 20th or so, it's because I've written myself into a nonsensical-blog-post-induced coma. I'm pretty sure the technical term for it is "NonBloPoCo". A full month of me could prove fatal.
That's right, my NaBloPoMo comes with a disclaimer. It's very possible I might bore you to death. You've been warned.

Contact
contact form
caroline@sixhours.net
RSS/Atom
news
portfolio
blog
Labels
Previous Posts
- talentdatabase and colourlovers and ego, oh my!
- new shops!
- out with a bang and a flourish
- where she wandered
- her story will never be written
- monday morning syndrome, redux
- sixhours.net has a new look!
- random things
- squirrels, shiny
- i found the perfect one
All images © 2007 Caroline Moore.