My blog has moved! Redirecting…
You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://blog.sixhours.net and update your bookmarks.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
For someone who's been down on herself for not doing enough photography this year... I've certainly done more than I expected to! And the year's not over yet. I have a tentative shoot scheduled for this weekend, provided the weather holds.
I have a shameless self-promotion thing I'd like to share. If you're an artist, designer, or craftsy-person, you should apply to Trunkt.org, a juried showcase of lookbooks from talented indie artists. A basic account is free (if you're accepted), and it's good exposure for your work and your shop--every little bit helps, right?
More to the point: If you use Sixhours Photography as a referral, you can help me to get an upgraded account--something I'd love to have, but can't really afford. So, if you've been thinking about applying but haven't yet, why not give it a try?
OK, that's my spiel. Back to your regularly scheduled programming!
Labels: photography

Contact
contact form
caroline@sixhours.net
RSS/Atom
news
portfolio
blog
Labels
Previous Posts
- her story will never be written
- monday morning syndrome, redux
- sixhours.net has a new look!
- random things
- squirrels, shiny
- i found the perfect one
- choir boy and the pantsless wonder
- so sexy it hurts
- the dance
- we are all handmade
All images © 2007 Caroline Moore.
